Candle Care Instructions
Please ensure you follow these safety tips when lighting your candle:
- ALWAYS Trim your wick to1/4" before each and every burn. This ensures the your flame does not smoke, flicker too much or rise too high. Trim wicks will give you a cleaner, brighter burn. Untrimmed wicks are more likely to take on a weird mushroom type shape, which dulls and obscures the flame.
- Your First Burn needs to be 1 - 2 hours in order to achieve full melting pool. A full melting pool prevents tunneling, which is access wax build up on the side of your vessels.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Burn within sight.
- Keep your candle out of reach of children and pets.
- Never burn your candle near anything that can catch fire.
- Be sure that you place your candle on a stable, heat resistant surface.
- Keep lit candles away from any drafts. Keep your burning candle away from fans, air conditioners, open windows, or heavily trafficked areas. Moving air can disturb the flame, leading to even more unsightly black marks on the glass.
- Never burn your candle all the way down. Always leave 1/2 inch of wax in the bottom of the vessel.
- Never touch or move a burning candle when the wax is liquid.
- Place burning candles at least 4 inches apart from one another.
- Keep crystals and dried flowers away from the flame.
- DO NOT extinguish with water.
- ALWAYS allow wax to harden before relighting, touching or moving.
Once candle is lit and stones are loose use the mother of pearl spoon to scoop out the heart shaped healing crystals and wipe off. There are endless places to save and store your crystals. You can store your crystals and put them in spots that you frequent the most. Some popular spots to put them are in your purse, briefcase, under your car seat or bed.
The metaphysical properties associated with each stone are for informational purposes only. We do not claim that they will provide or guarantee any benefits, healing or results in any respect. Metaphysical properties are not meant to provide or replace conventional medical advice, treatment, diagnosis or be a substitute to consulting with a licensed medical health care practitioner. We will not be liable or responsible in any respect for any adverse effects, consequences, loss or damage of any type resulting from, directly or indirectly, the use or application of any materials from our shop.Can I refill or re-use my candle jars and containers when they are empty?
Glass weakens as it accumulates bumps and scratches from use, we do not recommend refilling our jars for re-use as a candle. However, they make terrific holders for craft materials or decorative objects; such as crystals/stones, buttons, nails, cotton balls, potpourri, seashells, personal items or anything you may want to display.